Lauren had her dance recital today. It went really well despite the fact that she was missing three teeth. She loved that she got to wear makeup. She was especially thrilled about the mascara although it is not easy to put on a blinking 6 year old. But, after a lot of q-tip help...we succeeded! She had a lot of fun. I dragged the boys to watch the recital too. They kept asking "is this the last dance?" I figure the culture is good for them! Plus Lauren's been to plenty baseball and basketball games. I had to take a picture of her rock star hair afterward. Can't believe how old she is getting! These pictures below are self-posed. She often has that shoulder thrown in there when I take her picture. Pretty funny! Makes me smile.
P.S. The boys had a great time hiking! I am still waiting for pictures. So, I'll share some when I get them. They came home dirty and smiling. I guess that's a good sign!
Saturday, June 23, 2007
See Lauren Dance
labels: kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Grandpa Doak & Grandma Lynda had the pleasure of watching Lauren's performance too. Lauren is quite enthusiastic and did a great job.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment