Monday, October 15, 2007

Sunday Walk

On Sunday, we took a walk together with Grandma Lynda. We went down by Autzen Stadium and over to the footbridge that goes over the Willamette River. It was a beautiful day for October.









Parker's shirt says "Feel the Earth QUACK". Hey...Duck fans don't think it's corny!




The three girls! When I was young everyone would say how much I looked like my mom. And now that I have Lauren...people tell me how much she looks like me. Yeah! I see a resemblance too....do you?

Greg and I had ended our first date on this footbridge. Talking and talking... We even have a similar picture to this one of the two of us. I will post it soon! And now look at the product of that first date....these four sweet, crazy monkeys....got to love them!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 comments:

SusieQ said...

Great pictures! Looks like a fun Sunday afternoon.

Jessica Gordon said...

What wonderful pictures!! You have such a darling family!

The Millers said...

I'm so glad your mom is in town! I love the picture of the three girls! You are all lovely.

Post a Comment

We love comments!!! Thanks for leaving us one.