Lauren kissed her tooth tonight and put it under her pillow. Then said "Bye Bye Tooth...And Hello Money!" About five minutes later, she came downstairs bawling. She said "I want to keep my tooth!" I assured her the tooth fairy would understand.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so funny!!
Our tooth fairy forgot, yet AGAIN, the other night. What is it with ALL these teeth falling out all of a sudden? I really need to start setting that timer.
What a cute quote. I wish I could still lose some teeth to get a little extra cash : )
Thats really cute that lauren wanted to keep her tooth. Its a good thing that the toothfairy understands. ;)
I'm going to start pulling teeth for cash too! Oh, and I linked you. Sorry I forgot and thanks for reading me!
Post a Comment