Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Red Sparkle Shoes

This picture is from the archives. I recently finished a project for my new digital class that is teaching me how to change a picture to sepia and bring the color back for part of it. I pulled up this picture of Lauren from when she was three and it reminded me of how much she loved those red sparkly shoes!

This picture is from last week. She sure has grown, but still has the same pretty smile!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

4 comments:

rachel said...

I remember those shoes!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I remember those shoes! Really? They don't fit her anymore?

Kathy said...

That's beautiful! (The shoes and the girl.)

Tonya said...

That is a great picture1 I love the black and whites with a little bit of color peeking through. How fun!

Post a Comment

We love comments!!! Thanks for leaving us one.