Friday, September 5, 2008

Summer Chapter 2 - Days at the Lake

One of our favorite family activities this summer was taking the boat to the lake. It's great to be all together and enjoy some sun. All of us love it! We load the cooler with ice and drinks. Make sandwiches. Add some snacks. Then, off we go.
We love getting the noodles out to swim with and blowing water through them at each other.


The kids really enjoyed the Hulkster!


We took turns holding the safety flag.



Parker got brave and tried the knee board.

Look at him go! He was a little nervous but braved it out so well! We were all so excited for him!

And we was grinning ear to ear!


Lowden was encouraged by Parker's enthusiasm for it and got up as well!


At sunset, our favorite things is to eat our snacks, turn on some music, and just relax!

We can't wait to go again next summer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

5 comments:

Renee said...

How fun for you guys!! What good parents you are!!!!

Rachel said...

Looks super fun -- love that you are reading on the boat. Glad you posted -- it has been too long.

Lakes are Great said...

I love how fancy you look on the boat!

Lisa said...

I didn't know you had a boat. I really liked the pictures. I was laughing at the picture of you, though. Everyone is in a swim suit and then you look like you just came from a baptism! You look good.

Margaret said...

HA Ha. I promise I had a bathingsuit on but I decided not to share THOSE picture with the blogging world. The picture of me was taken at sunset when it was a little colder.☺

Post a Comment

We love comments!!! Thanks for leaving us one.