Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Reason I Love Lowden

While Lowden was eating dinner tonight, he said:

Lowden: Mom, you are one of the best cooks I know. (I am lucky he doesn't know many cooks.)
Mom: Thanks Lowden!
Lowden: No Offense to Dad...but you are a better cook by one billion.
Mom: I love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

9 comments:

rachel said...

Sadly, lately my kids are on the opposite end of this spectrum. EVERYTHING I make looks like vomit to them, little boogers. It's driving me crazy. I'm getting ready to charge $1 per complaint at dinnertime.

Dani said...

That is so sweet! What a nice boy!I hope to hear sweet things like that from Emma and any other future children I may have someday! Right now I just have one demanding toddler. Good thing she's so cute :)

Unknown said...

We need moments like this to remind us of the good times when things are hard. What a sweet boy!

Tonya said...

That is a great comment! The other night I made butternut squash soup( which was delish by the way) and two of my kids kept doing the gag thing. I told them they could either eat their soup or go into the forest and find a nice slug. Those were their choices. They all ate their soup:0)

Marissa said...

What a nice thing to say! I want my kids to think of me that way too. Scott thinks I'm a great cook, but Mister refuses to eat most things I make.... We're working on that.

Lisa said...

It's moments like that that make it all worth it!

Anonymous said...

Hi, friend! I haven't checked blogs in so long--It was fun to see you again :)

Anonymous said...

Have I ever told you I miss you? Hopefully this comment will work. I really can't believe your pictures you're taking. They look so professional. All the subjects look so cooperative too.

Anonymous said...

So I am anonymous. Me. Ashley. It's the only way I could get it to work.

Post a Comment

We love comments!!! Thanks for leaving us one.