Hahaha! That made me burst out laughing! :) Thanks for sharing.
I was standing right behind you when you snapped this picture, and I thought to myself, I bet she's going to blog about this! The girls know how to ham it up. I'm glad you posted the picture. So cute!
LOVE Lauren's pink shoes!! I think I have the same ones. Miss you!
This is so cute to see Lily all healthy and happy, hopefully we can have a duplicate next sumemr!
Post a Comment
We love comments!!! Thanks for leaving us one.
4 comments:
Hahaha! That made me burst out laughing! :) Thanks for sharing.
I was standing right behind you when you snapped this picture, and I thought to myself, I bet she's going to blog about this! The girls know how to ham it up. I'm glad you posted the picture. So cute!
LOVE Lauren's pink shoes!! I think I have the same ones. Miss you!
This is so cute to see Lily all healthy and happy, hopefully we can have a duplicate next sumemr!
Post a Comment