The first day of school was yesterday. Lauren woke up at 6:15am. We had to tell her to go back to bed. :-) Lowden said, "...ahh I'm going to enjoy a few more hours of freedom." (Note to self: I should give the boy more chores next summer since he thinks it was easy street for him the past few months.) Parker was up and dressed and ready before I could blink. I didn't have to remind him to do anything. (Truly amazing!) So we hurried around and packed their lunches. And off they went...to another year of educational bliss. :-) They all had a great first day! Lowden is in 4th Grade. Parker is in 3rd Grade. Lauren is in 1st Grade. Bennett starts preschool on Friday...stay tuned for more pictures in a few days.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
First Day of School
labels: hansen family news, kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Somebody was shopping at gymboree! :)
Post a Comment