Thursday, September 27, 2007

Is this a talent?

My sweet Bennett has a talent. Well, I guess you can call it that. None of us share this talent. He is an anomaly. Although, if this was inherited from a blood line, I haven't determined yet which one. But, here he is in all his glory. Yes. He can burp ..on demand. And lately, when I give him a hug, it makes him burp. We laugh together about it. I tell him "I squeezed the burp out of you". And he laughs hysterically. The question is....is this a phase....or a long term talent. And, in the midst of this new development, I am trying as diligently as I can to teach him to say "excuse me" each time. I am determined to have my kids become civilized members of society....someday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!! Thanks for leaving us one.