I took Parker into the doctor today since his ear has been hurting him for the last three nights. As we were waiting for the doctor, I had some time to reflect on the last five months since Parker's accident. I'm so happy to see him whole again! Although when the doctor came in, it was determined he has a double ear infection. But, he is doing really good otherwise! He's as feisty as ever which, if you know Parker, that's totally normal! The doctor asked him to do some multiplication for the prescription she was writing and he knew the answer right away. I did some worrying in the hospital on how he might be affected long term and so far there has been no major side effects. This is such a blessing and we are all very grateful to Heavenly Father for watching over him!
Monday, January 14, 2008
A Little Reflection
labels: kids, stuff that makes me smile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I sure love that Parker...feistiness and all.
Sorry to hear about his ears. I didn't end up taking Olivia in today. She wasn't complaining enough to justify another trip to the dr. Cross your fingers it's just an earache from her sore throat and not an ear infection.
Post a Comment