Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy 40th Anniversary!

Tonight we celebrated Kent and Ludene's 40th Wedding Anniversary! We met the love birds and Martin & Rachel's family for a buffet-style meal. We enjoyed hearing Kent and Ludene reminisce on 40 years of marriage. We look forward to seeing what they will accomplish together in the years to come.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 comments:

The deVilleneuves said...

I sure love those two! What a great legacy they are setting up...all those righteous children and grandchildren! What good use of 40 years. Neither seems old enough to have been married that long. They look good. I have been greatly blessed by their example, and their children in my life, and wish them all the very best! Happy Anniversary!

rachel said...

Gotta love 'em!

Grama said...

Greg just helped me find this and signed me up! What would I do without my kids? What a great journal spot! What a nice thing to see. When you are in my shoes and your kids are helping you read others' thoughts in space, maybe you will remember this and get a small idea of how warm and loved I feel. Gotta show Kent!!!!

Post a Comment

We love comments!!! Thanks for leaving us one.