Part of Lauren's prayer from tonight, "Thank you for dad. He's so nice. Thank you for Lowden. He's so smart. Thank you for mom. She's so careful. Thank you for Parker. He's so playful. Thank you for Bennett. He's so cute. And thank you for me. I really appreciate it!"
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Very cute. Love that Dad is "nice" and you are "careful."
That's so cute! What a cute picture of her too. Owen always has to bless the Boo Sign. He was really into Halloween this year and continues to bless the Boo with each prayer, go figure!
I think it's nice she puts so much thought into her prayers. My kids bless "us" and that's about it :)
Aahhhh! So sweet!
AMEN!!
Hi Margaret! I was just talking to my sister Lori and she mentioned your blog...so here I am checking it out! It was fun to read about your date night, and it reminded me that Matt and I are due for one too. I can't believe how much things change in 10 or so years. It will be fun to keep up with your fam!
haha I love that!!! Shes so cute!
I LOVE that picture!
Kricket
Post a Comment