Bennett- After putting on Parker's hat sideways, Bennett says to Parker, "Do I rock?"
Lowden- At the dinner table after eating a spaghetti dinner, Lowden turns to mom and says, "That dinner was refreshing and stress relieving. It was like a massage."
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Quick Quotes- May 2008
labels: kids say the funniest things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Has Lowden had a massage?? Your boys crack me upi!!!
Ha Ha. No never. I wonder how he even knows what one is?!
Lowden always has such great descriptions on his food experiences. He should write a cookbook!
I love it! I love when kids talk like grownups. It reminds me I need to watch what I say!
Lowden is so funny! I can so picture that comment. He has a job in marketing, I think!
And Bennett...yes, buddy, you ROCK!
Tell Lowden he can come over here for dinner anytime. I could use the compliments.
Post a Comment