Smore Brownies which we would all like a year supply of. Well, all of us except Lowden....he would want a year supply of french vanilla ice cream. I didn't think these brownies sounded that good when Melissa told me about them but she insisted that they were SO good. I am happy to report I was ENTIRELY WRONG! They are divine!!!!
Settlers of Catan which we all love to play! Bennett usually makes his own city with the extra pieces and occasionally deals people cards when they ask someone else for one. Sometimes we let it slide. Lauren likes to be on my team. We crushed the competition last Friday. Although, this is not was normally happens since the boys are all very good strategists.
AWESOME FAMILY NIGHT
It's a foolproof way to have a great family night together! Give it a try and let us know what you think!

3 comments:
I LOVE that game! We have the LDS version "Settlers of Zarahemla" and we never get tired of it. Sounds like a great family night! :)
We have the Settlers of Zarahemla. It is so much fun and we were addicted from the get go. We have not played it for awhile, but maybe next FHE we just might break out with it. We had a lesson on Elijah and wrote to the grandparents.
Smores brownies + Settlers + ME = FUN!!!
(maybe we should combine family nights one of these days... you know me and settlers)
Post a Comment