Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dear Birthday Boy,

Photobucket

Related Posts with Thumbnails

6 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

AWSOME CAKE. Jared would love that. I will have to remember it.

rachel said...

We love our Guncle Gweg! Happy Birthday, Old Man.

Jessica Gordon said...

Happy Birthday Greg!

What a delicious looking cake!! I love it!

Marissa said...

Love the conversations and the picture. :)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Greg!! Miss you! When are you going to visit all of your family in Texas?

M and M said...

Thanks so much!! I hadn't gotten around to checkin it out, so thanks for making it so easy. Kirsten was telling me that you are going to be photographing her girls. Is that something you do for a job and would you be willing to take pics of our family? Let me know if you do and how much. We would love to get some pictures of our family outside this spring.
Thanks so much -
Marie

Post a Comment

We love comments!!! Thanks for leaving us one.