(Bennett at Sea World)
Last night, Bennett came in to my bedroom to talk to me. I told him he should probably go out so I don't get him sick. And this was his reply...
Bennett: "Do you know how to get better when you're sick?"
Me: "How's That?"
Bennett: "You have a healthy guy breathe on you." (Then, he proceeded to breathe with his mouth open for a few seconds from where he was standing.)
Bennett: "See. Now you'll get all better."
Me: "Thanks."
Then a few minutes later, Bennett came back in. I told Greg what he had told me. To which, Mr. B said...
Bennett: "If you have chicken pox, you need someone to breathe on you for a LONG time."
And there you have it, health and wellness according to Bennett. If you come over, he'd be happy to breathe on you too.
5 comments:
I hope Bennetts healthy breaths are working!! Let me know if you guys need anything!
That is the funniest thing! Hope he's breathing helps you and Lauren feel better.
oh man what a nut! i love it :)
Thanks for the chuckles Bennett. From all the Lord's houses to heavy breathing home health remedies. You're hilarious!
That last post from Ben was actually from me, Valerie Charles. Ben was logged on to our google account at the time I was trying to post that comment.
Post a Comment