Let's see...
Lots of this
Rockstar dream building
More LEGO creating (This one by Parker)
Easter celebrating
A lot of time spent in this contraption I swore I would never buy
(If you look closely, you might see the driver of said minivan. And, I am not referring to Bennett.)
And lots and lots of this
We are doing good! How are you?
4 comments:
where's all the garbage on your minivan floor??? come on. get with the program.
I didn't have my macro lens on the camera so you could do a full inspection of my minivan. Trust me. There is popcorn and dirt and chip crumbs and trash all in there. But, you can come check it out for yourself if you like. :) I wouldn't want to NOT be with the program. LOL.
Hello! I've been blog hopping and came across your site- what a cute bunch of kids! Just wanted to say hi and let you know I've seen your blog.
How funny!! I too swore I would never be caught DEAD in a minivan! "That I would rather have my kids strapped on my back while riding a bike..." Well, I too have succumbed!! I had 2 requirements: 1. ONLY an Odyssey (If I'm not mistaken I recognize your door handles) 2. It would NEVER smell or look like a typical minivan! (We don't eat in it-only water is allowed-so needless to say, we can keep that new car smell going for YEARS!!)
Post a Comment