Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lowden's Newest Accessory

Photobucket
Last summer, I was with Lowden at the pool and he mentioned that the numbers on the side of the pool looked a little fuzzy out of one eye. I took him to the eye doctor to check it out and she said he was near-sided in one eye but not the other. She asked to see him in 6 more months to see if there was any change. Sure enough. Six months later, she found that both eyes were near-sided now.

So, Lowden is the proud new owner of these cool looking glasses! He doesn't have to wear them all the time. It's just for seeing the chalkboard, movies, and TV. But, he is feeling pretty swank with his newest accessory....so much so that he wore them all the way home from the doctor with a big smile on his face.

I think they make him look even smarter than he already is! Sure love you Lowden.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

4 comments:

rachel said...

I, too, was in the 5th grade when I got my glasses due to being near-sighted. However, my glasses were NOWHERE near as cool as Lowden's. In fact, they were so horrible, SO HORRIBLE, my "boyfriend" told his friend to tell my friend that he's dumping me. I don't have fond memories of getting glasses. I hope Lowden has a better experience than his Aunt Rachel.

Lakes are Great said...

So cute. I always wanted glasses but apparently I don't need them. Bah.

Renee said...

You look so handsome in them. I also was in 5th grade when I had to start wearing glasses. I thought mine were cool cause they were E.T. glasses, I know I am a nerd, but your's are super cool.

Laurie said...

LOVE boys in glasses. They really are smarter and handsomer.

Post a Comment

We love comments!!! Thanks for leaving us one.