Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bennett's Proposal

Last week, in church Bennett was staring at his friend, Emily. Emily proceeded to show him her pretty hair "ponies" and her dress. Then she said, "Are you going to marry me?" I looked at Bennett and asked him if he was going to marry Emily. And he said, very resoundly, "Yes!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He doesn't waste anytime! That is really cute.

Laura said...

So cute! I totally enjoy watching and keeping up with your blog... ~ Laura

LaDawn said...

So cute, my boys will be sad that Emily is off the market already. Way to go Bennett

Kirsten said...

LOL what a mac daddy

Mary said...

awwwww sounds like david when he was little! I cant beleive how old he is already...and getting married.. yikes it has been too long! love you!
<3 mary

Post a Comment

We love comments!!! Thanks for leaving us one.