Sunday, December 28, 2008

Summer Chp. 5- Hansen Family Hike

Can you believe I am still trying to catch up from summer pictures?! 

This summer when Melanie and her kids were visiting we took a family hike together for family home evening.
It was super fun to be all together and enjoy the outdoors! 
Here are the little boy cousins - Christian, Bennett, and Carson.  (With Danny trying to hijack the shot.)
 
Off we go....

My husband and his brother, Martin, tried some football-catch cliff jumping style. 



Some of the boys....showing off their muscles.
Olivia...following in her daddy's footsteps.  Literally.

Morgan too....she was a little nervous at first but took the plunge before long.
Christian preferred sticking to the rocks.  That's my kind of man. 
Mr. Parker...again, with the muscles.
Me and my niece, Baby D, whom I held most of the hike.
Home again.  Home again.  Jiggety Jig. 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the pictures, man you can really tell how tall Danny is getting in the first picture.

rachel said...

I love the pic of Martin in mid air! So cool.
These pics make me want to cry, I miss them so much...

Post a Comment

We love comments!!! Thanks for leaving us one.