Bennett insisted that Greg write down the words that he was saying the other day. Bennett wanted it sent in the mail with postage but unaddressed.
Here is his letter which comes straight out of his cute little mind:
"I don't know you, but you look like a true friend but who's friend are you?
I'm glad you're here, but what's your name?
Then, that's all then.
That's good.
But...I wonder who you are!
And how old are you?
If you work or not?
Just say 'yes' or 'no'.
I'm wonder what your house looks like.
I don't need any more thing else.
Then, 'From Bennett'."
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very cute. Was he hoping for a pen pal?
Maybe he has an imaginary friend. Morgan had two for years and years that she truly believed existed... and truly believed that WE BELIEVED HER!
What a cute little guy. I love your new header picture. How do you do that with the script on the sides and all pretty like that?
So, he just wanted the letter to end up in good hands and to have a new friend? That is very sweet!
Post a Comment