Friday, February 13, 2009
Princess-Even-More-Polka-Dots
So sad to see my little girl so sad and spotty. She is hoping they go away quickly.
I was diagnosed with strep throat yesterday so we are quite the sight together. Greg has been taking care of us. We love him SO much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That sounds so miserable! I used to get strep all the time - I totally feel your pain. Glad Greg is there for you and Lauren. Get well soon.
Awwww!! Poor Lauren!! Getting her spotty face shared with the world... I would have KILLED my mom if she even took a picture of me when I had chickenpox!! lol!!!
Praying for you both! I hope you are better SOON!!! Love ya!
Poor things...both of you! Tell Lauren that I had chicken pox on my 8th birthday and it was miserable! I was sick for two weeks I didn't even get to have a make-up party. On second thought, don't tell her, I want to cheer her up, not bring her down. This is just me sharing my little anecdote. Get better soon!
I can't believe that your baby has chicken pox... How did this happen?!?! Not fair. I am a bit giddy at the idea of a picture date : )
Post a Comment