Bennett saw a man smoking a pipe yesterday. He asked me "What's that man got?" I told him it was a pipe. He said "And he blows bubbles out of it...he's a mystery man."
The other night Bennett kept saying over and over "I want... I want... I want..." Then, he stopped and thought about it and said "I don't know what I want!"
Bennett also had a visitor yesterday. His cousin, Christian, brought him a valentine and a lollipop. He was very happy to have it and mostly carried it around and showed it off. Although, it never made it in his mouth. Some possesions are too precious to eat!
3 comments:
I'm stealing these photos, so special.
I can't believe he didn't eat that lollipop!! All three of my kids would've had it down before the visit was over!
Those pictures are so sweet! That is too funny, him forgetting what it was he was wanting... Sounds like my kids!
hahaha awwwww hes so adorable! I LOVE IT! haha I can tell me and him would be awesome freinds!
Post a Comment