Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Grandma Lynda Came to Visit!

We were all so happy to have Grandma Lynda with us for the weekend!
We've all missed her so much. She took us out to eat on Friday night at our favorite restaurant.
Thanks Grandma!!!
She played games with the kids, convinced Bennett to try out Lowden's old bike (with training wheels of course), and made us some yummy Grandma food!
We were all sad to see her go this morning...


Related Posts with Thumbnails

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh, that's one of my favorite places to eat, too!!

Lakes are Great said...

I LOVE mucho gusto...in fact we almost went there tonight.

Jessica Gordon said...

It looks like you all had a great weekend!! I love Aunt Lynda! The pictures are all so cute!

Tania said...

Aren't Grandmas great! Especially when they cook comfort food for you. Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

How fun to get to see your mom. The kids always love a visit from grandma.

Mary said...

AUNT LYNDA!! omgsh when she came a babysat us all ...like forever ago....we had so much fun!! We completed like 3 HUGE puzzles, played rummey cube like a bajillion times, and had a blast!
I went to mucho gusto last weekend...omgsh my jaw dropped when I discovered how much you can actually fit into one burrito! FORGET TACO BELL! I loved it...I wish I owned that resturant!

JoAnn said...

Omg i love your blog Margaret!!!
And the pictures are all so cute :)
Your kids are adorable...
So how have you been??

Post a Comment

We love comments!!! Thanks for leaving us one.