Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lowden the Marine Biologist



Me, A Marine Biologist
by Lowden Hansen


When I grow up, I want to have the exiting occupation of a marine biologist. I will be able to go around the world, studying marine animals. I will learn a lot about the ocean. I get to do things for the animals in it.

I will travel the world, studying animals from jellyfish to blue whales. I will search the seabed for new life. I'll see things few get to experience. I'll have lots of fun.

I will learn a lot about the ocean. I may learn things impossible to imagine. The ocean has many secrets, if we search for them.

I will do big things for all marine life. I might save a very rare species of fish.

I could stop whales from dying of poison. These are all the things I could do as a marine biologist.
We are all VERY supportive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

4 comments:

Juliana said...

Maybe Lowden will be the next big scientist. Who knows?

Jessica Gordon said...

Great job Lowden!!

How exciting!

Love the pictures!! How do you make those collages? I love them!!

Mary said...

Oh awsome~! YUes a very good job Lowden!!
One of my "dreams" is to possibly someday become a biologist as well...just not sure which kind..
But Im also thinking Nurse-or-DOCTOR ;D

Anonymous said...

That is so cool Lowden. You have been able to do so many things already. Those are some great pictures Meg.

Post a Comment

We love comments!!! Thanks for leaving us one.