Lauren and I went for a "girls afternoon out" on Saturday to see the Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert. She loved it!!! She kept saying how she'd never seen a 3-D movie before. She kept taking her glasses off to check what the screen looked like without them and assuring me that it was best to keep the glasses on. We had a lot of fun together and it was nice to get out with...just the girls!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Girls Afternoon Out
labels: kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I saw that today for a friends birthday. It was good. I'm glad she liked it.
Such a cute picture of Lauren with her 3-D glasses on.
Don't you just love spending time with your daughter? Those are special moments that they will cherish when they get older, and frankly so will you.
Lauren looks like a rock star :)
awww so cute!!
Post a Comment